Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A new day a new store update nightmare...

(Topic created on: 16-10-2023 09:58 AM)
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
So today my old friend the Galaxy store update bug came back, continuously downloading and failing to install.
I've had this issue on and off since I've had the phone and fixed it in differed ways, but this time no matter what I did (i didn't bother loading it from a 3rd party site - that has fixed it before) it just wouldn't work ... until this:-
Menu button, click app info

Then scroll down and click App details in store

Then at the bottom click update (mine says open now) and it should start updating and it just works... well today anyway lol

Good luck if you got this horror see if it works for you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I think you're missing the point that @LaffCarl is making. His post is in the tips section, and he's describing how to fix a problem. Then he's telling you that his post was already a solution lol. Gotta say this made me laugh.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Mines the same version, so it is the latest - all I'd suggest is clearing the cache and seeing what happens?

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
The above is a solution! Did you actually read it? Lol 😆
Clearing the cache won't help btw.
Solution
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I think you're missing the point that @LaffCarl is making. His post is in the tips section, and he's describing how to fix a problem. Then he's telling you that his post was already a solution lol. Gotta say this made me laugh.
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @LaffCarl,

thank you for sharing your tip with us. 😊

0 Likes
viv_matt
Voyager
Options
No issues with either app store.
0 Likes
jessejames69
First Poster
Options
Can't download it again, happened the other month too
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
The other easy one to try is visiting the store using the Samsung Web browser,
that sometimes kicks it into action. Failing that I installed it from apk mirror after reading this article and it worked.
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Mobile-Devices/Galaxy-Store-won-t-update/m-p/2465545/redir...
0 Likes
bjnm
Navigator
Options
Thanks buddy, this was driving me nuts till I seen your post 👍
0 Likes