Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow discoloration

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 06:26 PM)
Darren101
First Poster
Options

I have a galaxy tab s2 at the bottom of the screen there is yellow discoloration does anyone know what this is and how can i get rid of it. I can only see the yellow discoloration on a white screen

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
superman123
Journeyman
Options
um go into settings
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
possible screen burn? you may need to upload a photo of the screen. The Tab S2 was easy to get screen burn if I remember rightly. try not to have screen light on too long.
0 Likes
Darren101
First Poster
Options
aswell as the yellow discoloration there was a print of Bing that was in the background on the middle of the screen. I used ghost screen fix and it got rid of the Bing logo but as not got rid of the yellow discoloration
0 Likes
Darren101
First Poster
Options
go into settings and do what?
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
yeah I'm more sure now that this is screen burn. screen burn is more common on display demo devices because they're generally left on for long periods of time with screen backlight left on longer in the settings. because it's a Tab S2 I'm pretty sure you've had it for a while so it's outside the warranty. no setting change will fix this I'm sure... has to be repaired or sell it and fund towards a upgrade model. I'm not a technician just sharing my own experiences.
0 Likes