Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Would you recommend installing a screen protector?

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 09:23 PM)
George1988
Voyager
Options
Would you recommend installing a screen protector on the Galaxy Tab S7, and if so, how it would react to the S Pen? Many thanks 🙂
16 REPLIES 16
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
No, I don't recommend using a screen protector.
In the past, i would have, but the gorilla glass used nowadays is extremely hard and scratch resistant, and so unless you're constantly packing your device with a set keys, you won't get any scratches.
The need for a screen protector just isn't there any more, but because consumers don't know about this improvement to their glass, and their own habits of always buying screen protectors, they are still being used.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your answer
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

We would recommend getting in touch with your local Samsung Store to see if this is a service they offer, @George1988. Official Samsung screen protectors are only sold in store, so this will be your best bet. You can find your nearest Store and their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/storelocator/ 🙂

George1988
Voyager
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
I use a screen protector on my tab s7 and use the s pen mainly with it. I did worry about it as my husband has the ipad Pro 😞 without and it makes me anxious 😆🤣.
However I'm extremely impressed with the screen protector on the tab s7. It was a reasonably priced on from Amazon....pack of 2 in case I screw up applying the first one. Luckily I didn't so have a spare. I would advise one personally. Mine is glass.
Solution
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
This is the one I bought....£8.99.
I do art, play games and write on the tab mainly so I'm always using the s pen.

Screenshot_20210504-212204_Amazon Shopping_7410.jpg

George1988
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your answer