Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet S8 Black Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 08-07-2023 05:45 PM)
Omar_Yasin
First Poster
Options

Hello Everyone, 

I am in this situation where my S8 tablet display doesn't work, a black screen issue. The last time I used it was yesterday and remembered that I needed to charge it. Today in the morning I let the tablet charge for an hour plus and when I came to use it, the screen just didn't turn on. I can hear the notification sounds and feel the vibrations for the fingerprint unlock and whatnot. I tried the force restart method which is holding down the power and volume down button multiple times. The time when the samsung logo appears, i let go of the buttons and then the display no longer works, black screen. 

What can I do to fix this? Also, why did it happen in the first place? I use the original 45W charger by samsung to charge the tablet and the battery setting is set to 85% (protect battery option). I dont know the software version currently installed but for this month there was no update notification. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Omar_Yasin, Apart from soft reset which you did you can't do much more. You should go to the authorized service center. They will check device for you and tell what exactly happened.

0 Likes