Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s6 screen issues.

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 07:26 PM)
HarelYadan
Journeyman
Options

There are 4 spots on the screen that do not respond to the s - pen.

I have tried to reset the device several times and keep track of every new app I downloaded and it happens everytime.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @HarelYadan, could you drop a screenshot/picture of the tablet screen here, so we can get a better look?
0 Likes
HarelYadan
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20200515-144431_S Note.jpg

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Cheers. @HarelYadan,

Can you try this: Samsung Members app > Support > Diagnostics > Test hardware > S Pen. Follow the instructions to complete this test, and let me know how you get on.
HarelYadan
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20200515-153642_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks, that rules out any hardware issues. Is this the S Pen that came with the tablet?

Also, have you tried the tablet in Safe mode? To do so, turn the tablet off > When you turn it back on, press and hold the Volume Down button until it starts up. The tablet will indicate when it is in Safe mode. Check here if you have the same issue.
HarelYadan
Journeyman
Options

Yes it came with the tablet. I have tried the safe mode and I even reset the device

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you have a screen protector on the tablet? Does this happen with all apps or when using a particular one?
0 Likes
HarelYadan
Journeyman
Options

This is a drawing in safe modeThis is a drawing in safe mode

0 Likes
HarelYadan
Journeyman
Options

I had, i removed it because i thought it was the reason. Yes it happens with all apps.

0 Likes