Support

Open search

Tab S6 Keyboard Case

Highlighted
Apprentice

Just got my replacement keyboard case as have had the same issues as many others with the back falling off. Half hour in to the second and the exact same thing, back cover comes off and tablet falls down.

Surely Samsung need to address this and do some sort of recall? The quality of the case is poor for such an expensive product.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other keyboard cases with trackpads that would be better designed?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Apprentice

Agreed, it's another Samsung design error.  Only a matter of time before it comes apart and the tablet hits the floor.

Samsung, how many existing customers did you talk to about this design, I can tell you no one would have said using a 'post it note' adhesive on a case of a £760 tablet is a good idea, I repeat no one.

Highlighted

Exactly the same problem and totally horrified by the lack of solution.  There are no suitable alternatives to this case and I think they should be recalled and the problem fixed.  Such an expensive and beautiful piece of kit, constantly at risk of damage from the case.  Without the case, it is not fit for purpose in DeX mode, which is the main reason one would choose this tablet over many others.  So disappointing.  Samsung, please recall this and offer a solution 

Highlighted
Apprentice

i had the same problem and can't sit around waiting for Samsung to get their finger out.

what I did was place a tin small double sided sticky pad in the space in side the black pad. then gently put the case back on. That was 2 weeks ago and it hasen't fallen away once since then.

Highlighted

Carpet tape.  6 small pieces cut & stuck it on.  Had enough of it falling off & risking damage.  Stuck it on before Christmas, the case had not fallen of since.  Only problem, I can change cases of I want to.

Highlighted

I've found this on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DNRJQ81/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_p-SMEb5WZC7JJ 

Has anyone tried magnetic tape ? Just wondering if it will be a big enough area because of the adjustable stand on the case ? I welcome any thoughts .

Cheers 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Top Liked Authors