Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab A8 ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 04:24 PM)
AlanB2506
Pioneer
Options
Have posted once or twice before. Bought a Tab A8 about 4 months ago for £239. Complete and utter waste of money, might as well have flushed the money down the toilet. Wasn't expecting it to perform like a £1000 tablet but it's absolutely horrifically slow, lags like hell,  it's unresponsive for a while when opening an app. I have factory restted it twice and made zero o difference. 

Where do I stand with Samsung on this? I am not exaggerating but the tablet is 80% useless the majority of the time I have it in my head. 
13 REPLIES 13
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Its my opinion nevertheless take it or leave it
0 Likes
AlanB2506
Pioneer
Options
I've had this tablet close to a year now and it's utter rubbish. Beyond slow and lags like mad. I'm not expecting the Rolls Royce for £250 but expected better than this.
0 Likes
Members_mv3Cbah
Student
Options

Absolutely agree,  my old tesco tablet was just as quick as this piece of junk !

dickhead23
First Poster
Options
I have to agree the A8 is pointless. Does NOT workproperly. Thankfully I only use mine 4/5 times a year when on holiday. It lags constantly and does not respond as should. Someone has described setting to safe mode etc etc to check for app causing the issue. Shouldn't have to do that.
0 Likes