Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Keyboard

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 07:44 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , ive seen various Youtube posts that you need one ui 3.1 on both devices to use shared keyboard from tab s7 but ive just done it from my tab s7 plus ( 3.1 ) to my Note 10 Plus running 3.0 .
Had to link them via bluetooth and turn on input device on Tab s7 bluetooth connection on Note 10 plus .
You then hit Cmd & Lang to switch between devices , you'll see the cursor switch from one to the other .
Its a bit jerky on Note 10 plus .
You also get a brief pop up on Tab s7 telling you which device is under keyboard control .

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
3 REPLIES 3
ubiquist
Navigator
Options

This used to work just fine between my Tab S7 plus and Note 20 Ultra. Now, after both updated to OneUI4/Android 12 this is unfortunately no longer the case: While I can still switch from one device to the other, only some letters work. Backspace results in the volume to go up on my Note20 and so forth. So all in all: No longer a working solution. Does anybody know a workaround?

Marc - Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G - Galaxy Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
Members_9d7sh78
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue. I removed the Tab S7 bluetooth devices from my phone and re-setup keyboard sharing and it then worked smoothly again.

ubiquist
Navigator
Options

Best advice! Works like a charm. I did not figure that, of course, there was a BT connection that I could reset. Great! Thank you very much.

Marc - Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G - Galaxy Watch4 Classic
0 Likes