Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite battery runs down too fast without even using it

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 03:34 PM)
Anne-2021
Apprentice
Options

There it is, a brand new S6 Lite(bought October 1st 2021), fully charged, turning all useless things off, like Bluetooth, location, background programs as much as I can find it, and not even using it, really!!!! and then the battery can not stand for three days in a row....

That is unacceptable SAMSUNG.....

I even set the dark mode, no screensaver, after 1 minute it shuts off, all those things that should lengthen the use of the battery is not helping.

Why?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anne-2021
Apprentice
Options

Oh, and PS, there is no solution, the only solution is that Samsung and all the other companies would change their policy on what apps should be activated upon starting-up the first time. This way they prevent unsatisfied (read: angry) costumers... but in the end it is all about money.... even broken hearts and lives are of no concern as long as their budget keeps growing, and growing..... Weird world we live in, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer... if nothing changes....

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Go into setting then battery and check the battery usage
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Like this Screenshot_20211011-160801_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Anne-2021 Hello, check the battery status in Samsung Members / Help / Diagnostics / Battery.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Anne-2021
Apprentice
Options

It does tell little about what is being used all the time, although yesterday evening I disconnected the device from power and now it is still 100%.... 

Do you think it needs time to "sink-in"?

Found sleeping apps (who the F*** thinks we need all this cr@p all the time? just to make them important?)

So, I bought a device and like every other device the apps from third parties needs to wringle them to the foreground all the time? always? on every device we buy from here on out?

Isn't this the world upside down?

I keep an eye out on the battery, but I thank you all for reacting via this community, it is a pity that not one official person from Samsung would be able to answer, only through this informal channel... I am so not getting used to this.....

0 Likes
Solution
Anne-2021
Apprentice
Options

Oh, and PS, there is no solution, the only solution is that Samsung and all the other companies would change their policy on what apps should be activated upon starting-up the first time. This way they prevent unsatisfied (read: angry) costumers... but in the end it is all about money.... even broken hearts and lives are of no concern as long as their budget keeps growing, and growing..... Weird world we live in, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer... if nothing changes....

0 Likes