Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S8 Tablet Hotspot issue

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 06:32 PM)
Locruid
First Poster
Options

I have a S22 Phone and a S8 Tablet.

Up until around November I would hotspot off my tablet (att 40g/month)  Then I started having connection issues.  DNS Unresolved error or just sit there doing nothing.  My Phone however works perfectly.

At first I was able to just do a Factory reset and it worked for  couple weeks but now NOTHING is working.  My phone and tablet is literally side by side and my Tablet will not allow a hotspot.  My Laptop sees it and connects to it and says connected but does Nothing.  I just recently bought a brand new laptop and still having the same issues.

I posted on ATT forums but someone said my Tablet didnt have enough ram........ok guess it lost ram CAUSE T WORKED FLAWLESSLY for a long time.  If anyone has any ideas Ill welcome them but gonna try going to ATT in a couple week.  Not gonna pay $100/month if I cant use it

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi there, if possible i recommend you to switch provider, the issue your having sounds like a problem with ATT, not any of your devices. could you maybe check with the likes of an iphone or xiaomi device?
0 Likes