Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with latest tablet s5e Update

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 09:55 AM)
Lucho88
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210707-103156_Samsung DeX home.jpg

Hey everyone, first post here...hope it comes off as helpful.

Yesterday I finally updated my Samsung s5e Tablet, and today I was working in Dex with Zoom (1 hour long videocall), bluetooth headphones connected, while charging (slow charge, I avoid fast charging), and I got this really weird message of overheating and that Zoom needs to be closed...never happened before...anyone else with this issue? Help please, I bought the tablet specifically for interviewing and work...

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Lucho88
Apprentice
Options

Please help it keeps happening and I work with my tablet 😞

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Download 'good guardians' from the galaxy store, it offers a thermal guardian where you can monitor your devices temperature.

Also, are you using the genuine charger? Is there any particular reason you are keeping it on charge while using zoom? The battery should last for longer than 1 hour so shouldn't really be any need to charge it while using it?
0 Likes
foivosloxias
First Poster
Options

Same problem here.
After the update I cannot connect the tablet to my Dell monitor with a Usb-c cable for DEX. Every time I do that a warning pops up for overheating and shuts the app in 20 seconds. All apps are causing this! I never had this problem before the update.
Another problem appeared after the update, there is no way to change language using an external keyboard on DEX! This is absolutely mad!
I did a factory reset, problem not solved. Serious issue that Samsung seems not to care about.

0 Likes
Lucho88
Apprentice
Options

Extremely upsetting, since this was not a problem before until the last android update...we as costumers should have access and opportunity to safely and easily go backwards in software and firmware if we are not satisfied...this is simply horrible...I use my devices for working. Doubting alot in trusting Samsung with this situatiob...maybe next time just better go for the competition for better results...sad.

0 Likes
Saif Uddowlah
First Poster
Options

I am also facing the same problem in samsung tabs5e while using zoom. It shuts down siting heating options.

0 Likes