Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes disappeared

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 03:50 PM)
Luka_Tas
First Poster
Options

Since the Android update on my tab S6 lite I cannot view my notes anymore. I made notes with the Samsung system app 'Write on PDF' (not Samsung notes). After I made the notes, I always moved the pdf document to OneDrive. So there were no documents with notes on the tablet itself. I never had problems opening the pdf's. When I opened them with (write on PDF/ samsung notes/..) (from my OneDrive) I always could see the notes that I made. After the update I can still open the pdf (as before through OneDrive) but my notes do not appear anymore. It concerns countless working hours and this 'disappearance' is really very problematic for me. I have the latest version of the system app 'write on pdf' and making new notes seem to work fine. (I have never been able to see the notes on my laptop.)

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Members_SLqNBds
First Poster
Options

Yes very bad! updated Samsung notes today to 4.4.12.26. Opened it a the whole year of 2023 disappeared!

Need to find something else for a phone. using S21 and can't wait for the Tesla phone to come out.

Other than backup I think we are screwed.

0 Likes
Ranar
First Poster
Options

Anyone found any fixes to this? My notes from my class have disappeared on the pdf reader from notes app and it's so frustrating

0 Likes