Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of ASHA (Audio Streaming for Hearing *****) compatibility list

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 10:15 PM)
iNathy96
Student
Options

Please can a list of ASHA (Audio Streaming for Hearing *****) be made available for all.

It appears that most of the newer devices circa 2019 or newer have the hardware and software capabilities (Bluetooth 5.0 and Android 10+) but do not have ASHA enabled for some reason - The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is one of these, it has Android 10+ (11 currently) and has Bluetooth 5.0 but does not have ASHA enabled.

This would be beneficial for the deaf and hard of hearing communities to be able to make smart decisions purchasing devices compatible to have direct audio streaming to their hearing *****.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Rumelik
Journeyman
Options

I'm amazed there aren't more posts about "audio streaming for hearing *****" on Samsung Devices.  I recently started wearing hearing *****, and this is one of the first things I looked for.  There must be a significant demand, and as is said above, the hardware capability is there.  I have a Samsung Galaxy A41 with Android version 12.   I am editing this post because some bot has put ***** in place of the word spelled a i d s.

0 Likes
Rumelik
Journeyman
Options

Technically this post should not be in "Tablets" apologies will repost elsewhere.

0 Likes