Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea for a free tech giveaway

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 05:32 PM)
BOB129
Journeyman
Options
Hello. I have an idea which i want to share with the Ceo. You know how you did the 1000 pound voucher draw its similiar to that. Now the idea is that you create a link where it says a chance for you to win a Samsung tablet s7 FE 5G(128gb) then it would say enter the live draw, so you would put your name, email, and billing address. Then you would choose 5 people (it's up to you how many people you want to do) to win a Samsung tablet s7 FE (18gb) with the tab s7+ keyboard cover with touchpad, with the galaxy earbuds 2 and a 45w charger adapter with cable. 

This competition is a chance for 5 people to win a Samsung tablet S7 FE(128gb) with the tab s7+ keyboard cover with touchpad, with the galaxy earbuds 2 and a 45w charger adapter with cable.

I will just write the prizes here again: Samsung tablet s8 ultra wifi(128gb) with Tab s7+ keyboard cover with touchpad, with the galaxy earbuds pro or earbuds 2/galaxy watch 4 (you can decide weather on the earbuds or watch) and a 45w charger adapter with cable. So there are 4 products in one prize and one box for 5 or people.

And 5 people or more can win that prize.

It's up to you how many people you want to choose to win the prizes.

If you feel that you want me to send you the pictures of the products just email me from this email address. And if you want to change anything from the competition, you can but please can you just send me the edited version of the competition. 

And if you do approve this idea, I just need to hope I am one of those people who win the prize.

I am also in the UK, so if you can announce the winners of the free tech giveaway by personal email 

The the prizes mentioned above, goes to each person, so one person will get all those prizes but for 5 or more people.

Please take this idea into consideration.
And please reply back once you have considered about this idea and read my email 

I hope the ceo can decide this idea and hopefully this idea will work
If it does work, since I gave the idea to you can i get the prizes without registering.
Please email me back after you have read this idea

Thank you

Please can you make my idea work
3 REPLIES 3
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
This is never going happen, Please stop posting this over and over.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Ha,ha your asking a lot aren't you! 😄 don't think Samsung have the money, profits are down.
BOB129
Journeyman
Options
No it's just one thing but I wrote it down multiple times that's why