Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Does anyone know how to change icons on the Tab S8 ultra?

(Topic created on: 27-12-2022 10:29 AM)
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
There doesn't seem to be a themes app for it except theme park in good lock ,I was just wondering if there is a way to quickly swap icon styles without using theme park?😊
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
All I can think is using a third party launcher. For example nova launcher or one of the others. It is a shame galaxy themes are not on Samsung tablets. Something I think they should bring in the future.
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I was thinking the same thing,I dunno why they don't put themes on there seems weird ,thanks for your reply 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I used Samsung's good lock theme park module to create a theme on my Tab S8 ultra. You can create main brilliant themes and change nearly all aspects of the them, text, SMS text boxes, quick panel icon colours etc. I think that's the only way to get a theme on Samsung tablets. It worked for me 😁👍
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I also used Nova launcher to change the home screen icons. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Here is an example of my tablet, theme & icons. Using Nova launcher I changed all the icons to .PNG icons I downloaded from the Net. And the theme was using the Theme park moduleScreenshot_20230819_141443_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230819_141438_Nova7.jpg
0 Likes