Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s9 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 04:30 PM)
honestrewiew
Student
Options
It is not a huge upgrade from the old tab s8 ultra. I am not the biggest fan of the larger camera bump and i found that the magnest in the back of the tablet to charge the spen in that over some time the magnets get weaker.

The new keyboard case is great when paired with samsung dex it is good for getting work done and is a big difference then just using your finger or spen

Overall this tablet is not a big change from last year but is still a really good tablet

Well done to: SAMSUNG
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Thanks for the honest real review, we will be sticking with S8 Ultra as it is an amazing device, especially with the keyboard and the rugged case.

My son uses my S8 Ultra, I gave it up when I purchased the Book2 Pro, we tested the S9 Ultra in the EE store as you say little to nothing in it and the trade in was poor with Samsung.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]