Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S8 is not connecting to the Internet

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 04:26 PM)
factor three
First Poster
Options

I have a new Galaxy Tab S8 that was set up and configured just a week ago. This tablet was accessing the Internet without problems when it was first used.

As of this morning, however, when it connects to Wifi it shows "Connected without Internet". There is no Internet access whatsoever.

I have tried connecting using two different networks. The behavior is consistent. The problem is clearly with the tablet itself.

I came to this forum looking for solutions to this problem. The favored solution has been to turn on automatic date and time. This tablet already has automatic date and time turned on. It still will not access the internet.

There is nothing wrong with either of the networks I put the tablet on. Other devices connect to the Internet through both of them without problems. Other devices include desktop computers, laptops, TVs, and other Samsung tablets.

What is wrong with this S8? Is there a way to get it connecting to the Internet again, or am I going to have to return it and get my money back?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Members_JCB
Student
Options

Hi all,

Same problem here with Tab S8. Went back to the shop and they had no trouble connecting their local WiFi and a mobile phone used as a router.

The guy advised to lower router security and I provisionally removed the password system but, guess what, still the same mess!

This is really annoying!

0 Likes
KeithWalther
First Poster
Options

Having same issue at work. Sitting at my desk with my Samsung S22, my Surface Laptop and my Galaxy Tab S7. The Tab S7 loses the internet all the time, saying connected with no internet. The others never lose signal, nor does anything I have connected within 10 feet of me (Alexa, iPads, etc). It is beyond frustrating to say the least. It used to never do it until 5.0 UI. I've literally have tried everything. Would return if I could. Makes it useless at work. 

0 Likes