Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S3 - How do I disable screen switch off when using the keyboard cover?

(Topic created on: 08-07-2017 02:29 PM)
BLUETYLER
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

Had the tablet since launch and therefore qualified for the free keyboard cover which is the reason for this post. 

The slightest movment when typing or more commonly when I'm watching content for example movies on flights results I the screen lock being enabled. Really annoying and it's spoiling my enjoyment of the device having to constantly unlock.

Can I disable this somehow? Can anyone suggest a solution? 

Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12
AntS
Options

Hi all. It's been registered as an official suggestion at our HQ - but no further update on it as of yet. 

@The_Kangaroo: Is your Tab S4 having the exact same keyboard cover/lock screen issue? Or did you mean something else with your post?

0 Likes
The_Kangaroo
Explorer
Options

I meant the exact same thing. I have the tabs4 and I just wish that when the keyboard came off, the screen wouldnt go out with it. I'm posting here because I was unable to find a forum for the tabs4 and i dont know how to make one.

DannyT
Options
Hi all,

We have just had word back from our colleagues at HQ. It appears this is a concept design, and unfortunately, there are currently no plans to implement this suggestion at the moment.

They have taken this feedback on board, however, and appreciate all feedback sent through.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes