Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free earbuds approved but now I cannot track my claim

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 02:29 PM)
Members_9edqYJX
Student
Options

I received an email confirming my claim for free ear buds was approved 10 days ago. There is a link to track my claim, but when I enter the details I am not emailed a code to enter the system.
Before approval I did receive the code to enter the site to track my claim. I submitted a request on the contact form to ask about tracking after approval 7 days ago but received no reply.
Has anyone else had this issue? I guess I still have 35 days to wait to find out if my claim is being processed normally or has been lost to the ether.

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably a website issue.
Just tried and it's the same for me.
Only thing you can do is try another day
0 Likes
Members_9edqYJX
Student
Options

It's typical, but I received a text message today saying the buds are on their way..

0 Likes
lkeemo
First Poster
Options
How to claim my ear buds and tag ??
0 Likes
polobear
First Poster
Options
I'm still waiting. Not happy
0 Likes
TyneBridges
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue. I wish Samsung didn't insist on two factor authentication when it can't make it work. We're told repeatedly that a code has been sent to our email address but this doesn't arrive (and isn't in the Junk mail folder).

0 Likes
CombatVetDFW
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue 

0 Likes
TyneBridges
Apprentice
Options

I found that the two factor authentication did work intermittently and I managed to get it to work the following day. I've now received the reward I registered for.

0 Likes