Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital organisers and memory cards

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Good afternoon gang, hope youre all well.
I know I've asked this before, but im looking for a good digital planner that i can use with my S9 Ultra that has a similair layout to the older filofax format. Perhaps samsung could relaese one to be used with note.

I have also added a 1TB memeory card, but is seems odd that there isnt an option to choose this as a default location as storage. Also when I've moved photos to the memory card there seems to be duplicate when i go into the gallery. Have i missed something perhaps? 

Any help would be most welcome
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
When you open a picture, if you swipe up on it, it will show you where it is saved. Do this for both the original and duplicate to see where either is saved.

Sorry i don't have any more recommendations regarding the planner.
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Thank you. It just seems silly there isn't a default option as there may be larger files albums you wish to have in different areas
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Your camera, screenshots, and even browser downloads will save to wherever you choose, internal or SD card. What others were you looking at?
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
im looking at more about shifting things about on my tablet as opposed to taking a photo with my phone.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Sorry, I was indeed talking about the tablet. I wasn't aware if you knew about setting the default storage locations for the things i mentioned above.
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I'm having an afternoon potching around on it and seeing what I can do etc. Pr in this case what I can't 😂😂😂
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah, if you're just moving files from one folder to another then yes you have to manually point to where you want to move the file to. There maybe an app that could make that task a bit easier.
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Have you looked at Files by Google. It makes the task of moving stuff very easy and offers the option of internal or external storage. I find it easier than Samsung file manager in that respect.
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Thanks, I'll have a look
0 Likes