Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update on Samsung Galaxy S5e Tablet

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 04:11 PM)
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options
Anyone else had their S5e tablet occasionally stutter or slow down since updating to Android 10? Mine was working fine under Android 9, but has now lags from time to time in various applications/settings. I've tried a factory reset but no improvement. 
18 REPLIES 18
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Agree completely.  The lag/slowdown is completely unacceptable. My S5e was far more usable prior to the Android 10 update.

0 Likes
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Just updated my S5e toOne UI 2.5 and looks like majority of lagging/stuttering problems have been resolved. Also WiFi lost connectivity on startup has also been sorted out. Early days though so will need to monitor performance. 

0 Likes
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Spoke too soon, still leggy from time to time on my S5e.  So frustrating!!

0 Likes
cbrmick777
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me with my Samsung S5e since updating to Android 10.  I have tried the cache clearing, completely reset but its still the same.  Very frustrating - please fix this Samsung!

Anyway of going back to Android 9?

Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Glad I'm not the only one being driven mad by the Android 10 update glitches! Why can't Samsung get it sorted out?

0 Likes
Shades
Journeyman
Options

Any updates anyone ?  Still laggy, still really annoying.

0 Likes
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Still lags from time to time following update to Android 10 despite factory reset.

0 Likes
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Returned my S5e to factory settings and then resolved not to install ANY apps from Play Store marked as "this device may not be optimised for this application". So far so good as there  hasn't been any lag or stuttering and everything is working as it should.  If that has been the problem all along then unfortunately it highlights the lack of support for Android tablets from some app developers. A pity.

0 Likes
mfulton777
First Poster
Options

I have the same issues since upgrading to Android 10.  Very frustrating and makes the tablet useless. 

I tried doing a factory reset, but it started with Android 10.  A tablet is a bit useless if you can't install any apps!

Does anyone know if you can install Android 9 and ignore the Android 10 upgrade?  

0 Likes