Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There should be an option to save screenshots to the clipboard as soon as you take the screenshot.

I use the nice shot app, and it adds a  handy delete button on the screenshot toolbar. It's almost a daily occurrence for me to want to take a VERY temporary screenshot, where I delete it as soon as I share it, but the screenshot doesn't immediately save to the clipboard, so when I press that delete button, the picture is deleted too fast for it to be saved to the clipboard. And there is an option to delete screenshots as soon as they're shared, but I don't like to use it because sometimes I share a screenshot, and I still want it to be saved to my phone. But the quickest way to delete temporary screenshots right now is to swipe down the notification panel and delete it from there. I would love if there was a quicker way, say an option to save screenshots to the clipboard immediately, so that when I press the delete button on the screenshot toolbar, the screenshot is temporarily saved for me to use.

Please add this option, Samsung.

Ayman