Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single use clock alarms.

0 Likes

Every few weeks I have to go through the Samsung clock app to delete all the alarms I've created that aren't regular like for school or work. Often I just want an alarm for a random time and it would be great if I could check some box when I create an alarm that would automatically delete that alarm after it rings. That would mean I won't fill up my clock app with dozens of alarms making it difficult to find one of my regular alarms.

1 Comment
jsdurmus
Apprentice
Options
  1. Check for existing features: Some clock apps may already have a similar feature where you can set alarms to automatically delete after they ring. Check the settings or options within the Samsung Clock app to see if such a feature already exists but may not be enabled by default.

2. Use recurring alarms: Instead of creating multiple one-time alarms for random times, you can consider using recurring alarms for regular activities that happen at irregular intervals. For example, if you need an alarm for a reminder or task, you can set a recurring alarm for a specific time or day of the week and then manually disable it after it rings.

3. Set reminders in other apps: If you only need a one-time reminder for a random time and don't want to clutter your Samsung Clock app with alarms, you can consider using other apps specifically designed for reminders or tasks. Many note-taking or to-do list apps have built-in reminder features that allow you to set one-time reminders with notifications without creating alarms in your clock app.

4. Provide feedback to Samsung: If you feel that the suggested feature of automatically deleting alarms after they ring would be beneficial, you can provide feedback to Samsung through their official support channels, such as their website or customer support. They may take your feedback into consideration for future updates or improvements to the Samsung Clock app.

Remember to always follow the guidelines and recommendations provided by Samsung or any other app's official documentation for setting alarms or using features within their apps.