Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Fold suggestion

0 Likes

I am a big fan of Samsung and especially the Samsung Fold. However, I want to raise a suggestion to Samsung and hopefully so will take it into consideration.
I have bought the Samsung fold, 1, 2 and 3 and I've inspired at least 45 people of my close friends and family to buy this devise also. However I do not want the 4 because, me and all my friends that have this devise have the same issue. The issue is making us not want to use this device anymore or buy the new model. The issue is the way the S Pen is not designed o fit inside the phone itself. We need to be able to put the S pen inside the device (like the Samsung Note) as it is too bulky and not practical. It has fallen out of the leather cover 3 times already and gotten lost. This issue can be solved easily by making the pen wider and very slim and putting it inside the device. Please can u pass this suggestion to Samsung and tell me the feedback. Thank you soo much.

Tags (1)