Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Android Auto

(Topic created on: 23-10-2020 07:02 PM)
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
Enable this feature for testing other great navigation apps out there. Sygic has already been accepted as a first line developer for when it happens hopefully by the end of this year
7 REPLIES 7
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Just asking - it's your wish or it did happen? I've heard they want to open API but so far nothing has been done with this
0 Likes
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
it is a massive wish, but, according to Sygic it is happing by end of year possibly
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
I knew they're working on it but didn't know they gave a date for that. Lovely, I really like Sygic
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Nice. But to be honest I don't think it's Samsung related, it's all up to Google and Sygic I'm afraid.
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
And to be honest I'm quite disappointed that Samsung ditched the mirror link connectivity weeks ago, I know a few people that have been using this in their cars, for Sygic too, and now they cannot and they wait for Android Auto support.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@F19AJW,

Thanks for this suggestion but unfortunately Samsung cannot provide any changes regarding this topic at this time. Mostly, the implementation of the feature is up to Google and Sygic. So, if cooperation with Samsung takes place, then maybe the option will be available in the future 😉.

0 Likes