Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get rid of floating backspace on emoji keyboard/screen

Not sure where else to post this and also not sure if it is an android thing or a Samsung thing. But since an update near the beginning of the year, when scrolling through the emoji keyboard, there is now a floating backspace button. 

Maybe it could be put elsewhere or even just removed completely because it just makes me delete the last bit of text I wrote while scrolling through or trying to put in an emoji. 

I've had this issue since the update it came with. I figured I'd just get used to it, like we all eventually do with all changes, but i haven't and I keep frustratingly deleting text. So I have finally decided it is the feature and not me that is the problem 

1 Comment
Loveynoodles
First Poster
Options

I HATE the floating backspace button! I've deleted so many texts already just trying to scroll through the emojis. And I hate that I have to hit the back button to get to the emoji list instead of it just being on the keyboard like it used to be.