Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change audio output- allow computer audio to play through phone through dex

i do like how i can play phone audio through my laptop but i feel like it would be a good idea to allow the reverse of this and allow computer audio to play through my phone through samsung dex. this idea is comes form use case sceanrio of not having bluetooth earphones that can play audio from two different devices simultaneously so with this i could keep my earphones connected to my phone and then play any computer sound through my phone which is connected to my eaprhones, so if am working on my laptop and receive a phone call or something it's super easy to switch tasks without having to fiddle with audio.

i know i could just connect eaprhones to my laptop but i do get up and walk away from my laptop often and maybe other people will too

Tags (2)
1 Comment
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hello @Abhay2,

Thank you for this suggestion and for sharing your opinion with us :ok-hand:. Indeed, it would be very convenient if computer audio could be played through phone through Samsung DeX. I'll send your suggestion to our development team. Let's see if the feature can be implemented! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

Recently Updated Ideas