Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart on schedule gone. Only left with auto restart

(Topic created on: 15-10-2022 01:33 PM)
mdesai
First Poster
Options
Used to be a schedule restart feature. That would all you to set a scheduled when the phone restarted days and time.

Now it's been replaced by 'restart when needed'. Which could and probably will do the restart at an unreasonable time. For exmaple overnight which would then not allow the alarm to sound in the morning as a password needs to be entered before notifications and alarm sounds.

To improve the auto restart feature, allow users to set a time frame where it should NOT do a restart.

Bring back users being able to set the times and days for a restart.
2 REPLIES 2
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mdesai

Thank you for sharing your opinion. 🙂

As every opinion matters, I am forwarding your suggestion to the development team, who will verify it and implement it if possible. 

Have a great day! 😊

0 Likes
Paprika1307
First Poster
Options

OMG! Yes!! I miss this feature!! My phone is so slow and lags so much, and doesn't count my manual restarts as a system restart or whatever?! And that option only shows like if your phone is seriously damaged. I don't get why they would change such an awesome feature for something dumb. And it says "whenever your phone needs it" like I have set times because those are the nights I know I won't need my alarm for. Having it loom over as whenever scares me that I'll miss important meetings with colleagues or patients.