Options
Please add a landscape template for Samsung Notes, its long overdue 🙏🏾 
4 REPLIES 4
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Akdotik ,

Thank you for sharing this idea. I will forward your suggestion to the development team, who will decide whether it can be deployed. 😌

0 Likes
Ahmed Wahdan
First Poster
Options

is there any update on this ?? or we still need to manover guys 

0 Likes
reach_saifahmed
First Poster
Options

Hello there,  greeting 

I have started using Samsung tab s8, and I needed those landscape templates.  One of the way of doing that is to import a landscape wallpaper/ paper template from gallery.  You can download template from internet and that really helps.  Maybe try Google images.

I hope this advice is useful. 

0 Likes
LoVeCONQUERShate
First Poster
Options

I agree here and a way to change the font would be nice.

Not sure how others use Notes (since I do not use Microsoft enough to pay for it yearly) my Notes is typical to what I would use MS Word or Works for on a PC/Laptop.. before SMARTPHONES took to everyday usage for those not in an office setting anymore.

It would be really awesome if we could use Notes in conjunction w/Word or as substitute.. things that would be most helpful in this off the top of my head:

• Ability to change Font (you can change font on your phone to millions even if you offer just a few as InstaSquare does in setting for text) 1-3 Girly/Profesional/Script/CAPS
  • Adding a button for Symbols (Windows + .) opens up the ability to do this now for symbols/emojis on Laptop
  • Ability to change from Portrait to Landscape for easier screen-shooting with scroll especially
  • Ability to download 'SAFE TEMPLATES' of both Portrait/Landscape
  • Ability to add/format columns and rows like Excel would be awesome ie: Add Text Box could be: Add rows/columns for your PAGE Template

Would be great if there was a way to integrate the free Adobe Fill & Sign (which is an easy way to create a pdf, sign w/stylus, initial, page reordering, etc. (Since using phone for all I use these 5 things almost daily in conjunction together Notes/SwipeScreenshot/InstaSquare/Adobe-Fill&Sign/GoogleTranslate to extract text/translate from images

Would be easier to have all 5 in one.. Notes is in essence for Galaxy users anyway.. the new Word.

Also would be nice to be able to use bullets together with numbered bullets as of now it changes all instead of allowing indentation and changing.

0 Likes