Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Watermark Style

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 09:30 PM)
maodaa
Voyager
Options
Currently, on S22 Ultra, the watermark style is awful.  It's just a simple ugly text.
In my opinion we should be able to choose between plain text or the original samsung logo/phone model.
6 REPLIES 6
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Also on S22 Ultra, I actually never tried that feature until you pointed it out. The text looks fine to me, you can edit the text to whatever you want, or leave the model name. Adding a logo maybe would be useful (I don't really know as I don't know what use case this feature is for, personally I'd add the watermarking after via Photoshop or something).
0 Likes
maodaa
Voyager
Options
Its good to have that option. It's useful for many professions, the date/time too.
The text is fine, but ugly, old shool looking, nothing special. So will be good to be phone model with samsung logo how is in the gallery (stickers).
Will be especially very good for photographers if we can use our custom logo as watermark. This will save a lot of time in the editing process.
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@maodaa ,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. 🙂

Since design-related suggestions can be highly subjective, their implementation depends on the number of users supporting such an idea. Generally speaking, the more users refer to your suggestion and more votes will be gathered under this post, e.g. in the form of likes from other users, the more likely the suggestion will be taken into consideration. I hope for your understanding. 🤞

maodaa
Voyager
Options
No, it's not design related. Will be if we ask something to be changed from green to blue.
This is suggestion TO ADD original logo in the options.
Casavult
Pioneer
Options
Maybe even a custom picture we can select from Gallery, for example, our YouTube channel profile picture as a watermark.

Would also be nice to add transparent watermarks that have multiple words or images (or both) that we can have displayed anywhere on the picture as a way to tackle photography theft.
maodaa
Voyager
Options
Exactly what I suggested, but this mod @MagdalenaPo said this is not feature... i died fro laughting...
Some answers from those mods are just no comment...