Options
Please fix android pay

Or tell me how to go back to 

regular android
6 REPLIES 6
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
If you mean Google Pay, it can't be "fixed". The reason it doesn't work is because you are running Beta software and the security features of Google Pay restrict it's use with what it regards as unofficial software. As soon as the final version is released it will work again (probably a couple of months).
If you need to use it now, you can withdraw from the Beta programme by following the instructions in the FAQ (see attached picture).
Hope that helps.SmartSelect_20211009-164650_10935.jpg
Azzymann
Pioneer
Options
Why are you on beta then?
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Criticalmass

Earlier, during the Beta Program, Google Pay app was not functional. However, this time it is possible that the situation will change - currently, some responsible people are trying to make it work also during the Beta.

In the meantime, I recommend you to use the Samsung Pay app 😉. Google Pay app will certainly be working in the official version of the software.

To return to the previous version of the software, you need to perform a rolback using the Smart Switch PC version on your computer. Anyway, I hope you'll stay with us ❤️.

0 Likes
SOL01
Student
Options
Hi Martynak, Since I installed beta 4, I can't seem to connect to WiFi. Plz advise
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @SOL01,

Here are some initial steps that you can try: Go in to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Toggle Wi-Fi On > Advanced > Manage Networks > Delete the Network. Then restart your phone and try reconnecting to your Wi-Fi again 😊

Have you tried to reset your modem/router?

If the issue persists after completing the above steps, please report the problem via the Samsung Members app attaching log files so that our developers can analyze the issue on their own :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
Dooftrooper
Apprentice
Options
If you'd still like to use nfc payments consider downloading and using samsung pay which i can confirm works. I actually prefer the swipe interface and won't be going back to google pay
0 Likes