Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

When will s23 ultra get the August update

(Topic created on: 26-08-2023 09:04 AM)
mackan76
Journeyman
Options

Why have we not got August update for s23 ultra in Sweden?  Even s22 ultra got it. Wth

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @mackan76 , I am happy to inform you that the update is now available for S23 ultra. 😁Screenshot_20230830_074127_Software update.jpg

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello, I'm eagerly awaiting it too, but probably it would come in the next week. I cannot answer why we haven't received it yet.
0 Likes
bravonick
Journeyman
Options
S 22 ultra got two updates in August but neither of them were android 14 or one ui 6 .just security patches
0 Likes
mackan76
Journeyman
Options
So why does not s23 ultra get update to August. It is a flagship phone
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
s22 got the security update but with enhanced from 5.1.1 of about 2gb and that's the update people are waiting for for s23 in europe. android 14 and one UI6 will not arrive until sometimes in the last quarter of this year
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Most likely they have found some bugs or something they want to fix before they release it to us in Europe.
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yeah, there are no set dates that are announced for this, also updates are often rolled out in batches so it can take some weeks for all devices to actually get the OTA update.

On a related note - if you're much into OS updates - make sure to keep an eye on SamMobile - the best place to find upcoming news (and rumours).

Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I can also recommend Sammy Fans 😁
Solution
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @mackan76 , I am happy to inform you that the update is now available for S23 ultra. 😁Screenshot_20230830_074127_Software update.jpg
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
0 Likes