Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung warranty is a scam

(Topic created on: 31-03-2024 04:57 PM)
Tewari
Apprentice
Options

This might sound like a banter but I am sure a lot of us would have had the same experience because this company doesn't frigging care. They have made me wait for 21 days at this point for a replacement SPen (in warranty Galaxy Tab S6 Lite) and have told me 50 different things on each call I have made (sir wait 2 days; 72 hours; 3 business days; 2 weeks; 3 weeks max etc.) Today is the 21st day after they "created a support ticket for the replacement S Pen" and when I call to ask the status today, they have now asked me to wait for 2 more weeks. Why the hell does this company not care about customer's time, patience and work???? This is the worst support I have ever been provided by any company. Can someone suggest me what I can do now because I think they are just stalling to get my warranty done with so that they will not be accountable. Argggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! 

8 REPLIES 8
Skoobie
Student
Options
I would definitely look into the matters again. To me, the whole thing doesn't sound or feel right. 👍 luck.
Tewari
Apprentice
Options

They just keep extending the wait time and I have less than a month worth of warranty left now...

0 Likes
Skoobie
Student
Options
I would ask the supplier where you bought your phone. I wouldn't not want to give up.wat about asking FB guys to see if any more light can be shone on this matter..again, good luck
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you purchase your device?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which country do you resjde in @Tewari  ?

You should be able to escalate this to a higher level to push for a resolution.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tewari
Apprentice
Options

They are completely non-responsive. Nobody knows anything about the process and everyone gives a different story. Mostly the response is: "sir we do not have any direct connection with the backend team. I will just leave a note there"....

0 Likes
Tewari
Apprentice
Options

Great suggestion that and I think the supplier is being supportive. Let's see how this goes but Samsung has seriously NO SHAME....

0 Likes
Ikeisu1
First Poster
Options
My laptop screen cracked 😫. I asked to pay and get it with a different company.
0 Likes