Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG UNPACKED 2024: Packing for unpacked - WATCHES

(Topic created on: 10-01-2024 06:17 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Let's talk about WATCHES, everyone's thoughts (needs, glads, sads) on their current WATCHES and wants from a new device.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

I like the rotating bezel. It should definitely be retained.

Things that can be improved -

• Battery that lasts 5 days or more
  • Better GPS tracking
  • Faster processor and more memory/storage space. Some apps take time to load (example Google Playstore)
  • This one is more for Samsung Health app - seamless data sharing with more apps.
  • In general, more apps should support the Wear OS platform - something for Google and Samsung to work together to encourage app developers to make their apps available on the platform.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's odd we used to have the bezel, we lost it, now it's back, I want it, but in all honesty rarely use it.

Same would be said for a camera and calls on the watch.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Neo001
Legend
Options

Actual camera on the watch.. I'm not sure how useful it will be.. but the Camera Controller app is very useful. It should be made available for all the phonesand not just for S and Z series phones. Many people will be happy if this happens. 🙂

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I used to use the one on the Watch 1 and 2, but the quality was soo bad, thinking more a quick shot and for fun

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Agree with all that, more powerful processor/ Battery and storage upgrade would be the main ones for me but would welcome other additions such as maybe a Micro LED Display , camera directly on the watch would be cool mind you. Greater availability of apps needs to move forward , even if personally do not need as many apps on the watch compared to the phone.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.