Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG UNPACKED 2024: Packing for unpacked - AI

(Topic created on: 11-01-2024 06:31 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

DAY 6 - AI.png

Let's talk about AI, everyone's thoughts (needs, glads, sads) and wants from AI.

#Unpacked#is#Coming #Galaxy#AI#is#Coming #withGalaxy #SamsungMembersConnect #SamsungMembers #SamsungUnpacked @Samsung @SamsungUK

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
4 REPLIES 4
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
more of a seemless experience for the partially sighted and blind to use all the features on samsung devices
G G
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes I think AI will polarise opinions, I would like some AI suggestions and automation, but the key concern is if you put all your eggs in one basket and let AI in = Terminator Judgement Day 🤣

But seriously I think the majority of people (including me) have already sleepwalked into giving up immense amounts of personal information through apps, yes GDPR professes to control, but it's a joke.

So I take the view that I may as well benefit from it, if others are, case in point the UK Government selling NHS all other data to Palantir.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
the increase in chat bots before you even get to speak customer service or chat bot to speak to a gp. All the information being stored and used to build a profile of you so you can be targeted for advertising or watching by cctv. But as you say sleepwalking into technological progression is no excuse.
G G
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My view is that Ai is  going to be a big part of future society and it can generally be a positive development , obviously thee are dangers though and we need to get the regulation right. At the moment  there are positive and negative aspects.   AI algorithms have genuinely brought some advancements for instance and also aids efficiency in our lives.   There are trade offs  with Data  but think a number value convenience.

In the future Samsung need a more powerful assistant and enhance technology to benefit all those with particular needs.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.