Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Bespoke AI Media Event 2024

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Media event took place  at specific events in Seoul,Paris and New York City on the 9 April.   visitors were able to experience the AI products opportunities  within a hyper connected Smart Home.

The Paris event for instance  featured  a variety of Bespoke AI products such as the Extra Wide Fridge Freezer, energy efficient Washer Lineup, Samsung Climate Hub and the 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with the  AI Family Hub™.

see details from all the  locations here https://news.samsung.com/global/welcome-to-bespoke-ai-samsung-media-day-events-spotlight-ai-home-inn... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
I had a email on thr 9th April about invite for the members event at KC on Sunday 14th April don't really know what that one is about.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It was billed as a Superfans Event,Hands on experience with  various products . A number of the Member Stars  received it but looked like it was sold out when a few of us clicked on it last night.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

keith30
Maestro
Options
Okay