Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung App - Sky Showtime

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 04:24 PM)
Jamie16
Apprentice
Options

When will Sky Showtime app be available on the Samsung App?

#app #showtime #skyshowtime #QledTV

38 REPLIES 38
Fedaygin
First Poster
Options

Yeah it does. It's a good way to watch it until Skyshowtime (Viacom / P+) big suits give us Skyshowtime Telly Application for Samsung Tv.

0 Likes
Wendy Wild
First Poster
Options

Dear Hans please go back to tweaker dot net where you can be a little b...  about tech. Most likely you still use a xs4all email adres. 

0 Likes
Members_sqj8wzP
First Poster
Options

Hey there... to anyone hooked up via Google Chromecast, is it 4K? I have zero experience with that device but might have to get it as right now I'm using Smartview to watch Skyshowtime it's terrible quality and audio is off sync.

0 Likes
Jamie16
Apprentice
Options

Yes I use showtime with chromecast. No problem. 

IsmoR
First Poster
Options

Here is the latest reply from SkyShowtime help regarding App availability for Samsung Tizen platform:

"Thank you for contacting SkyShowtime customer support

Hi! we regret to inform that as of now the app is not available on the Samsung Tv. However we have highlighted it already and team is working on it. Unfortunately they haven't shared any date or ETA yet. Thanks and regards."

Does this reply mean that we may need to wait until "eternity", or will it eventually come some time in near future (within couple of months...), hard to say?

They should be honest and tell if it will not come at all...in my opinion...

0 Likes
Toofan
First Poster
Options

Its really weak of sky showtie not to have a tizen app. Im considering cancelling my subscription. 

Members_UiiGe9I
First Poster
Options

It's February, the application is still not available.

0 Likes
Na25
First Poster
Options

Also now you can’t use the browser built in the tv any more to watch sky showtime. 

0 Likes
matsino
Student
Options

And I can’t cast from mobile since the subtitles are cut in half 

who to blame here, Samsung or sky?

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi,

To see which devices are supported by Sky Showtime, see their website: skyshowtime.com 😊

/Emmi