Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra August security update

(Topic created on: 20-08-2023 07:48 PM)
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello community, im just a little curious have anyone in sweden got the August security update for galaxy s23 ultra?
7 REPLIES 7
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
No, update has not been released to Europe yet and it seems s23 series is getting OneUi 5.1.1 instead which is reason why we still haven't gotten the August update yet. But I would suggest you to give it by end of the month for a update.
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Ah then i understand i was little worried because it says on every site reporting about the update it came out 4th of august and i have a French phone but live in Sweden so was little worried something was wrong but then i can be calm 😅 thanks for the answer 👍🏻
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah those websites tought the update was coming around 4th of August to Europe but instead update came to 3-4 countries in Asia and after that no more countries got any update.
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

No, nothing yet. Its big change rhe whole world have it and we in europe are the only one left behind. What shameful practice from samsung. I will ise my s22 ultra instead. It has 2 augist patches and it is behaving superbly even for the failure of abomination exynos

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

What? One UI 5.1.1? Really?

Isnt this z-flip and z-fold specific?

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
It seems that s23 ultra is getting 5.1.1 after all since it was not sure at first if s23 series would get it.
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You always become like a child on Christmas Eve when there are major updates, you always wait too long 😅 but as @JakeSully said, the update will probably come in the next week.
0 Likes