Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with usb port on Samsung G50A, LS27AG500PPXEN with latest driver pre-installed

(Topic created on: 17-03-2024 07:26 PM)
Danvor
Student
Options

Hello guys, i hvae a dual monitor setup and the second screen is the G50A. it works fine but the usb port doesnt seem to recognize any usb I insert to it. On the other monitor (dell) the usb ports I have work as intended but for some reason the usb ports of the Samsung monitor doesnt seem to work. Am i doing something wrong or am I missing something? 

3 REPLIES 3
Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options
Hey @Danvor, try using a different USB-C cable, preferably one that came with a Samsung product. I had the same issue with my Galaxy Book. The USB-C port stopped working when I switched cables, but it worked perfectly when I used the original Samsung cable or another USB-C cable with the same specification 👍🏻.
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
As samsung always recommend,
"Use orginal usb cable that comes with product "
Reason why always recommended? Orginal cables always offer stability and no issues or connect issues.

Danvor
Student
Options

As I now found out this usb port writes "service" underneath it so it must probably be only used for firmware updates. Pity, I'd like to have another one usp port I can use.