Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones and AI

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 05:08 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
With the explosion of AI all over, everybody is collaborating with one another.

I am most excited about.

Google Bard + Adobe Firefly for imaging.

They have already showcased this with generative wallpapers and tools to integrate with Google maps , Google lens etc.

Bing with ChatGPT and Dall E

Again this is already Awesome and loving it.

2024 onwards will herald a new a breed of tech with AI and phones will be in the forefront. 

Google also mentioned some collaboration with Samsung. (Couldn't catch what they said)

Won't be surprised if google incorporates AI into to their google photos like what Adobe is doing with photoshop with generative AI.
It's mad and mind boggling.

Samsung get something similar into gallery before anyone else.

Felling quiet excited. 

Thoughts Welcome.
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GoanGeek  It certainly is an interesting time,lately the pitfalls of AI seem to have generate more headlines but whilst need some protections in place there are major benefits with the technology.  some of the tools will be most beneficial in terms of productivity and I have tried out some of them  (talked a bit about Chat GPT) previously.    A bit on The Magi project in this article  focusing on chatbots , an image generating  engine and a language learning medium too.  https://www.androidpolice.com/upcoming-wave-of-google-ai-chatbots-supposedly-meant-to-appease-samsun... 

A short clip on generative wallpapers here 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Neo001
Legend
Options

I tried ChatGPT out with the Microsoft Swift keyboard... asked it to write some code.. and was amazed. Have also seen it write cover letters and bios. The future is going to be amazing. Just hope that it does not make us dumb! 😄

If nothing else.. at least except a lot of movies and series like Mrs. Davis ... 😃

Mrs. Davis https://g.co/kgs/MdoH65

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Won't be surprised if google incorporates AI into to their google photos like what Adobe is doing with photoshop with generative AI.

It's mad and mind boggling.

Samsung get something similar into gallery before anyone else.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wow. Can't believe google implemented most of the things I said.

Pixel 8 is going crazy with AI and software magic not to mention 50 mp cameras seem to be the trend nowadays.

Having great hopes for the s24 ultra. Samsung has big shoes to fill.
0 Likes