Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCM

(Topic created on: 10-09-2023 12:41 PM)
Muttee
Student
Options
I have a sound bar hwc450 which is connected to a Philips TV. The sound is great however there is a sound lost during watch and PCM shoa on display of sound bar during this paise or loss. The soundbar is attached through an optic cable as it only have this option buttv doesn't seem to have an expert pcm option the TV is 50PUS6162/12. Can someone help?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Muttee
Student
Options
Yeah I did but this didn't work
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The soundbar section isnt my strongest so if no one else have a solution i would recommend you to contact Samsung support https://www.samsung.com/se/support/contact/
0 Likes
2TC-sy67
Navigator
Options
This type of speaker needs precise adjustment through the settings of the TV or playback device, so that it has the ability to read the reception and transmission of sound waves through very precise settings. When operated via fast settings, it is quickly damaged.،It is preferable to operate it if it has not been damaged using an operating device suitable for the model year, for example the model of manufacture in 2014, 1015, 2016.... Make sure to lower the volume moderately and purchase an original cable for display.