Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy Unpacked Event Adventure

(Topic created on: 14-07-2023 10:08 AM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ever since my first Samsung phones. First was the Toco Lite, then Galaxy S2

I have consistently had Samsung Galaxy phones through out all these years, right upto now the S23 Ultra and Z Fold 4. 

So to get a chance to visit the Home of Samsung, and to also attend an Unpacked Event, is was an opportunity I never thought would be something that I would have the chance to do. 

So now it's all confirmed and I honestly can't wait. 

It's going to be a busy few days and will fly by so quickly.
But as well as the Event, I will get a chance to meet other Samsung Members and Member Stars. 

Hopefully the content I do will be of interest.

It's going to be a great experience 

What are you looking forward to, and anything specific you would like to see from me? 
Be great to see your comments 
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glenntech I am sure the content will be intriguing,  there will be a  lot to take in 😀.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Seeing the schedule, it looks like it's going to be busy, but really enjoyable.
Think there will be plenty of photo opertunities
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Good to hear,need to have things planned really.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah it's handy to have things already planned.
I'm just trying to get my head round learning a few simple words or phrases in Korean
Three different ways of saying hello for a start
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Oh right, need to get a head start

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm so jealous @Glenntech  😫 

I want to hear about and see everything from the hardware , software , where Samsung is going with innovation to the like minded people you meet, and the food you experience. 

Enjoy your journey my friend 👌

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
It would be interesting to see where Samsung is heading with AI and VR etc. You may get to see the S25 or new flagship. I'm always fascinated with gagetry and tech so I can imagine it being a breathtaking experience, hope you can remember a lot to update us. Take plenty notes and video clips 😊