Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great experience at the Samsung Leicester store

(Topic created on: 14-12-2022 10:17 AM)
Members_J7gWIjO
First Poster
Options

I visited the Leicester store on 13-12-22 at about 18:00 as my Fold 3 internal screen protector was coming away from the screen. I was approached by Chris in the store, and i advised him that i needed the screen protector replacing. He initially looked for an appointment, however i mentioned i was travelling through from Birmingham to Lincoln, and I asked if there was any chance of it being done now. He went away into the back room for a couple of minutes and came out and said he could do it there an then. Chris was very polite and absolutely fantastic and helping me out in my situation, and in double quick time too! within about 20 minutes my screen protector had been replaced and I was on my way. Chris is a credit to the store, and to the Samsung brand, many thanks Chris!

Please make sure this gets to the branch manager :smiling-face:

1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

Good to hear @Members_J7gWIjO , on  this occasion that was marvellous service and to his credit that Chris from the Leicester  store was accommodating.  ๐Ÿ˜„

At times we are more likely to hear when things go wrong so important to highlight positive experiences.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes