Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch strap color

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 01:44 AM)
Raghul
First Poster
Options
Hi all,
I am planning to buy a galaxy watch 6 classic. There are a few colors available for the strap. I really like the color called camel. But I am worried about color degradation or getting dirty. I was wondering if someone owning this color band could share your experience. Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Maybe @Nagarebozhi@WireWrangler@Oxygenic or @JakeSully have any input to share? 😃

/Emmi
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I don't think you need to worry too much. That said, ALL watchbands will get dirty and darken over time. By removing it when doing dishes or bathing, so it doesn't get wet, it will stay fresh for longer. But eventually, it will become darker (dirtier).

The only way to avoid this worry is by using a rubber band that you can clean with soap and water. If you have a metal one, it will get scratched and dinged, as a watch bracelet is very exposed.

Personally, I tend to opt for metal and switch between a bunch of inexpensive NATO straps, the benefit being that I can quickly change styles. :smiling-face:

Currently, I'm just using a traditional mechanical watch, so I can't say anything specific about the one you're asking about - but it's a nice combo and looks great!