Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Firmware for LC34G55TWWUXEN

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 04:24 PM)
OxWiff
Apprentice
Options

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit at a loss here, i wanted to update my monitor firmware (the current version installed is 1000.7, i read somewhere that this is rather old)

But i cant even find my monitor on the support page, it only lists different G55T models.

Does someone maybe have the latest firmware for me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OxWiff
Apprentice
Options

Hi Madeleine,

I must say that i am rather disappointed by your reply.
As to me it seems that you simply refer me to your support page and that's that, it's hardly a reply to my question and gives me the feeling that my matter is not taken very seriously. While i now for a fact know that my monitor was running a rather old firmware version because; i eventually found a firmware update on another topic. (Graciously provided by your colleague @Emmi S  )

I was indeed correct, my monitor was running firmware version 1000.7.
While now (after the update) it is running 1005.3.

I would so like that you would at the very least take my post as serious as your colleague @Daniel-M and @Emmi S does, as he seems to have access to a very wide-range of update files which on your official support site are not presented for consumers to download directly.

For other users who need the specific file. here's a like to the post:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/lc34g55twwuxen-updated-with-wrong-firmware/m-p/75...

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
OxWiff
Apprentice
Options

Just found the download page, but it doesn't list any firmware, just a device driver download..

Madeleine L
Options

Hi!
Unfortunately, there is not always an available update for all models.

There may be an update available in the future so it's a good idea to keep an eye on the website to see if an update has been released for download.

We wish you a continued pleasant day!

/Madeleine 

Solution
OxWiff
Apprentice
Options

Hi Madeleine,

I must say that i am rather disappointed by your reply.
As to me it seems that you simply refer me to your support page and that's that, it's hardly a reply to my question and gives me the feeling that my matter is not taken very seriously. While i now for a fact know that my monitor was running a rather old firmware version because; i eventually found a firmware update on another topic. (Graciously provided by your colleague @Emmi S  )

I was indeed correct, my monitor was running firmware version 1000.7.
While now (after the update) it is running 1005.3.

I would so like that you would at the very least take my post as serious as your colleague @Daniel-M and @Emmi S does, as he seems to have access to a very wide-range of update files which on your official support site are not presented for consumers to download directly.

For other users who need the specific file. here's a like to the post:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/lc34g55twwuxen-updated-with-wrong-firmware/m-p/75...

Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hi @OxWiff 

Sorry to hear you where not happy with the earlier reply!

If I understand you correctly, you did find the FW needed already. but just reach out if there would be anything else we can support you with 👍😊

/Emmi
Vanheelsing
Explorer
Options

is it stable? Mine it's not since i moved from 1000.7 to 1005.3... And it seems that i am unable to rollback or do anything. I am out of warranty and the support simply wants me to physically send my monitor for checking it up.

Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Vanheelsing!

The update should be stable. If you are experiencing problems with your monitor, we would recommend that you describe the problem you are experiencing in more detail so that we can investigate this further.

/Daniel
Vanheelsing
Explorer
Options

I already did on my other topic basically quite often when a change that forces a black screen restart on the monitor (like switching source or toggling free sync) I face some visual artifacts that go away with a monitor restart or the monitor goes in color test mode and keeps cycling colors until I hold the power button for 5 seconds. Any time this happens once i restart it and everything is working all my settings get rested and I have to manually change them all again. 

I used this monitor for more than a year without issues and only when I update the firmware that this situation started. I am out of warranty. I would love to test a rollback to 1000.7 but apparently you don't have that file?

Daniel-M
Options

Unfortunately, we do not have this file. If you haven't already tried it, you can try updating the driver for your graphics card and see if it has a positive effect. In addition to this, it is trying to reset the monitor.

If none of this helps, we recommend that you take it in for service so that our technicians can investigate the problem more closely.

/Daniel
Vanheelsing
Explorer
Options

I already did the reset a few times actually without success and both my devices are updated