Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Discussion] One UI 6.1 is out with Galaxy AI

(Topic created on: 23-03-2024 12:15 PM)
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
One UI 6.1 update for the 9 Galaxy devices is out. Galaxy s23, s23+ S23 ultra, Flip and Fold 5. Tab9 would receive the update later this week or under next week. 

According to the official notification, Samsung will begin the One UI 6.1 update rollout for nine flagships in China on March 28. The update will bring significant improvements and enhancements along with a full Galaxy AI suite.

One UI 6.1 update is based on Android 14 and offers a bunch of new and smart features to Galaxy devices. It makes Galaxy devices more smart, reliable, and secure through its AI-powered features.

Samsung Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 5, and Galaxy Tab S9 series will get the One UI 6.1 update on March 28 in China. As per the recent report, the Galaxy S23 series, Z Fold 5, and Z Flip 5 will receive all AI features of Galaxy S24.

Let us talk about pros and cons, whats your tought on Galaxy AI and the update is 😊
28 REPLIES 28
Rawphotoflow
Pioneer
Options
Sadly not for my s22 ultra 😔
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
As it stands now, only last year's flagships get the AI functions. but you never know what will happen in the future.
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Exciting @Nagarebozhi - I have the Flip 5, so its going to be fun to try out the features more closely 🙌

/Emmi
Matti124
Apprentice
Options
When does it Come to sweden?
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I got a mail from Samsung today that it soon will come to my S23 Ultra but no date when so i assume it will come soon
Matti124
Apprentice
Options
Ok, hope so i realy want to test this AI out on my s23+ 🙂
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hello @Matti124 - if you are impatient you can download the app Try Galaxy, and try it out now already 😃

/Emmi
jan_vib
Student
Options

Got the same email 🙏

🥂

Matti124
Apprentice
Options
Ah ok, iwill check that out 😀