Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Competition for a Galaxy flip Z 5 - I did it and then it just took me to a page that did nothing!

(Topic created on: 17-11-2023 12:29 PM)
kalisee
First Poster
Options

What about the competition for a Galaxy flip Z 5..????
I did it and then it just took me to a page that did nothing!.... told me to wait... that they had a surprise for me!.... but then 'Nothing '...
Total wind up if you ask me... don't ask me to join something, tell me I have a surprise, and then Nothing!!!
No answer, no text, no confirmation, Nothing!
So what gives Samsung?.... is it just a wind up lie ?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AntS
Options

Hi @kalisee , I've moved your post to give it it's own topic.

Can you tell us more about the competition you entered and how you entered it? E.g. was it through a website or app (if so which, and any links or screenshots you can share)?

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you mean this?

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/community-newsroom/community-contest-celebrate-the-perfect-pair-...
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got a similar thing a few days ago.
Think it was when I went into the Galaxy App Store or Samsung store
Didn't do anything either, so I assumed it was my Internet signal and left it
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It was something else and not this the other day I had
Unfortunately I didn't get any details
0 Likes
MrMr23
First Poster
Options
Was it the flip and stack competition? Where you have to stack flip 5s? I did it and now can't find any trace of it...
0 Likes