Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Gallery Sync, Samsung Cloud Drive and Premium Storage

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 11:52 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Here's a thread for questions regarding the Changes to Gallery Sync, Samsung Cloud Drive and Premium Storage. We've also published a Newsroom article on the updates.

// ElinH
31 REPLIES 31
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The photos are backed up to your Microsoft OneDrive. They stopped backing up photos to Samsung cloud a while back.

0 Likes
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
Lambort
Student
Options
Thank you. Found a way to down load.
Rosatorn
Journeyman
Options
Undrar jag med
0 Likes
Rosatorn
Journeyman
Options
Aha nu såg jag svaret. Thanks :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Emrique
Apprentice
Options
Dom l löste det
0 Likes
bita47473
First Poster
Options
Hi it is unfortunately not possible for me to move my data from samsung cloud to onedrive. I have a galaxy s7. I have tried everything but I just dont have the option for this. When I click on get data I cannot select move to onedrive it just starts downloading immediately. I have tried everything but dont see the option for this anywhere. Thanks. Br/Bita
0 Likes
sandahl
First Poster
Options
Hi!

I am using Google's photo gallery and sync videos and photos there. Do I need to worry that Samsung C will delete the cloud space. I don't want to pay for another cloud storage. How should I think? Do they mean any other data?
0 Likes
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@sandahl Google photos is also no longer free like it was. It now counts against your storage. 15GB or something like that are free but after that you'll need to buy more of start deleting things. Samsung basically just removed their internal photo/video storage  and said use a different service. They seem to be still backing up settings and whatnot.

0 Likes
ricodex
First Poster
Options
Ja
0 Likes