Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Gallery Sync, Samsung Cloud Drive and Premium Storage

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 09:06 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Here's a thread for questions regarding the Changes to Gallery Sync, Samsung Cloud Drive and Premium Storage. We've also published a Newsroom article on the updates.

// ElinH
31 REPLIES 31
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Happy to hear it's been solved! 😀

// ElinH
0 Likes
CyberDeath
Apprentice
Options

I reported the error

For me nothing it's solved... Every morning

Screenshot_20210828-105304_Samsung Members.jpg

stupid notification! 

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @CyberDeath 😀

Out of interest - are you based in Sweden?

// ElinH
0 Likes
CyberDeath
Apprentice
Options

No I'm from Czech republic

But Samsung support is uselles. After sending bunch of phone report. Their solution now is run phone for minimum of 24h in safe mode!! Are they serious?

I need working phone I can't runn some crippled phone for not even 1 day!

Insted of fixing Samsung cloud app or allowing disable its notification in next update they looking for problem where isn't any! 

0 Likes
Members_NZGeRh9
First Poster
Options

I personally also have this problem. Has there been any solution other than crossing your fingers and hoping an update might fix it? I've set all of the 'general notifications' of the Samsung Cloud app to be silent in the mean time, but I'd rather it not appear at all. The phone was recently updated and it doesn't say it has any updates available.

0 Likes
richikou
First Poster
Options

same problem here with Samsung s21

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I suspect it might have something to do with the changes to Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync. A number of changes are being made to the services offered by Samsung Cloud in 2021. ‘Gallery Sync’, ‘My Files’ and Premium storage accounts are being discontinued and replaced by Microsoft OneDrive. This is happening on the 30th of September for us in the Nordics. 

You can read more about the changes here 🙂

Let me look into this and get back to you!

//Elin

// ElinH
0 Likes
Filoppi
Apprentice
Options

Also have the same problem.

0 Likes
Troy992
First Poster
Options

IPhones looking better and better the last couple of years. This message is annoying the ***** out of me...

Screenshot_20210914-195258_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Lambort
Student
Options
Hej,
Är inloggad på Samsung Cloud på datorn men kan inte hitta något galleri med bilder. Någon som vet var jag kommer åt dem?
0 Likes