Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing screenshots Problem

(Topic created on: 25-10-2019 11:43 AM)
Akdotik
Pioneer
Options

I was hoping the new beta would address this issue but it seemingly hasn't. I cant share screenshots on WhatsApp. I select who I want to send it to but the content doesn't send and just takes me to the conversation.

6 REPLIES 6
FlamingAngel82
Journeyman
Options

I can second this one. Reported through the Members app today, but I can't share stuff through WhatsApp. The Samsung Messages app appears fine, as well as Telegram.

Sparehead
Navigator
Options

I had the same issue with whatsapp I ended up signing to there beta tester scheme and the latest version works  2.1.9.306 so I think it will be fixed on a new update 

Melmc1403
Explorer
Options

I'm having the very same problem as are other members who have stated this in a Reddit feed. I have sent this for feedback.

Thanks

Mel

0 Likes
David_1960
Pioneer
Options
Doesn't work with 2.19.307
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for providing us the Error reports! They have been very helpful! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I got in touch with our development team. It seems that Whatsapp has some compatibility problems with Android Q.

We have contacted them and they confirmed that they are working on fixing it.

So I expect that an app update might be released soon by them to fix that problem :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

David_1960
Pioneer
Options
Perhaps they can fix the Live Message option as well.
0 Likes